Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Godsons are sick

Both my godsons are down. When I went to visit them yesterday, Matt was sleeping soundly. John was wide awake. Matt was then awaken by a nightmare and thereafter, it was nightmarish for us; chasing after him to have his meal. Literally like what Ps Jeff has said before, the only time when we see adults behaving totally un-themselves is when they are entertaining kids. It was a joy to see! Though Matt's eye was still swollen & what was relayed is simply a "viral infection" and no other info, I was really glad and at ease to see Matt still able to play and run around.

Visited them today again. When I arrived, John was sleeping soundly and Matt was in his lovely piggy pajamas bought by Er-gu. Today, their parents were down too. Whole time whilst I was there, I was answering to his "Whys" questions. "Godmummy, why are you in white and green? Godmummy, why your hair long? Godmummy................." Basically, it was a repetition of my conversation with Pearly.

Keeping all of them in prayer.

No comments: