Thursday, August 23, 2007

Colorful

A day filled with strong emotions today.

Early in the morning, I read an email from work that caused me to be really really mad. I was so mad that I was to the point of tears. Angry tears. I was really that close to sending a reply. But I know that if I were to reply, it would be nasty. It was really hard to control my emotions though I keep going back to the verse (paraphrased) "In my anger, I shall not sin." Took me about 1 hour to cool down.

Concurrently, I also chatted with an overseas friend (through MSN) and very encouraged by how God has spoken.

Feeling hungry already, I went to cook my lunch then finally settled down to re-read what I have prepared for tonight's discussion at CG. After a couple of hours, I started to prepare dinner. **very proud to say that though I have not cooked for a long time, it was YUMMY!!! Dad tucked himself in!**

Then made my way to CG. Due to unforeseen circumstances, another CG joined in as well. Though I knew about it yesterday already, seeing SUCH a huge circle, I started to panic. Then hmm.. I think I flushed. Nervous la..

As I was driving home, I was kinda thinking through my whole day. Life does seem very colorful. First, I experienced anger over email. Encouraged. Then calmness while preparing discussion. Then happiness having parents enjoying what I had cooked. Finally, nervousness. & now, I felt like I had taken a HUGE breath in throughout the whole day & I am breathing out now.

1 comment:

The Recreation Corner said...

Now I know why these days global warming is rising... You hot breathing in and out emits too much heat =p