Thursday, August 30, 2007

A dear friend's birthday celebration

Today, CG celebrated Nelson's birthday through a whole chunk of lies. *don't ask me what lies* But basically, he has no idea that we are celebrating his birthday today. Hahaha!!! Happy birthday dear friend...!! Anything more, wait for card. ^.~


Not going to blog much cause I am super "seh"... Before that, this is my messy workstation. If you look closely, beyond my CPU is the glass panel that I get "knocked" often. Very small table & I wished that I could saw the bottom of my table off so that I can put my CPU below. But below my desk, is already filled with books. *argh* But then again, I am hardly at my desk. HAHAHA!!! Nights...

3 comments:

C@ROL's BLoG said...

eheh where did u get that ronnie figurine ah!?!?!?!

sandra lim said...

Oooh oooh... You are SOOOOooo observant!! It's from Chris, from Shanghai. But I thought I saw it in Singapore before.

C@ROL's BLoG said...

I've been wanting that leh...sigh..there has to be a set of them...Can ask Chris to help me get a set...But doubt they hv liaos...;o(