Thursday, August 09, 2007

Big Three

WooohooO!!! I am finally 30 years old. Well, officially, I just passed 30 eighteen minutes ago.

I really had a fabulous time today. Despite a tiring day at work, the evening was good. DESPITE feeling sleepy during dinner/tea/coffee session, the night was relaxing over laughters.

Today was Beyond's Red White ONE party in celebration for Singapore's National Day. The performance by the kids were heartwarming. For me, I was just trigger free snapping away. I was caught by my colleague who then got me to be the official photographer. Suddenly, I was just consciously aware that my photos are somewhat "important".. Hahaha!! Photos here.

After the party, 4 colleagues and I made our way to TCC at Circular Road. Relaxed was the only way that I can describe the whole night. We yakked & laughed & yakked & laughed. When all of us let our hair down & let it out, we found out that we are not only a bunch of hardworking people (Heehee.. Like I very hardworking like that!) but we do know what is call FUN.

Off to sleep so that I can have more fun. Zzzzzz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Blessed Birthday. Welcome to the club.... :0)