Friday, January 18, 2013

WoooooooOohoooo! 10 months!!


Faith dearest,
 
Quick one. (These days it has been tough blogging - Tired)
 
You turn 10 months old yesterday! I hope life has been beautiful to you as much as you have made mine beautiful.  You have nearly tripled your birth weight, PD said that's great news.
 
U stunned mummy one day when you responded to my Hi & wave with a Hi & a wave. A week later, when I said A-A-A-A-men, you went Ahhhhhh bah, Ahhhhh bah!! Well, worlds apart from sounding like Amen but I knew you were repeating that same word.

You are furniture-walking and crawling away now. With that, welcome into the world of hard knocks!! You had fallen on the buttocks a few times, knock your head once or twice (or maybe more!). Sorry, mummy tried to prevent already but sometimes, you are a tad too active for mummy. Before I could even anticipate, you had a knock already. :)

Sleep-wise has been breezy towards the end of your 9th month, thank God!! These days, we turn off all lights, allow you to flip around with all your might and wa-la! Next thing we know, you are deep in sleep. I'm glad that the bedtime routine we adhered to so tightly is well rewarded!

We love you, my darling. :)
 

 

No comments: