Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Shifted and Settled

Yup! Shifted and settled in.

God is good.  He granted us a really cool yet warm weather so there was no rain during the shift.

Faith adapted incredibly well I must say.  She was quite afraid of Spanner, the black Terrier and takes on quite well to Sparkle, the white Maltese.  The fear that she had of Spanner, I must say, scares me quite a bit.  Prior to the shift, I was high strung.  I woke up often at 3 or 4am thinking how can the shift be best planned so that Faith's schedule won't be so affected, thinking how can I help Faith accustom better to the doggies. 

I believe God must have heard those thoughts of mine and His thoughts are higher than mine! Faith adapted really well.  She is already crawling ALONG with them now at Day 5.  Her nap routine is back on track at Day 3 and her nights are a perfect 10 still. 

God knows my portion.  He knows how much I can bear.

Emptied

Filled & decorated - Happy Faith!
What does a stay home mum do? HEAD FOR SUPERMARKETS!!!!
Jesting around in the car. I think I see some semblance. :P



No comments: