Monday, September 03, 2012

24 weeks old

Dearest precious Faith,

I am finding pockets of time to blog your growing up moments.  It has been increasingly getting tougher.  I am now working 3.5 days a week.  Whenever I return home, if you are sleeping, I could still catch some time to change out and wash my hands.  If you aren't, then I do have a clingy little baby wanting some of my time else next thing I know is a crying baby.

Finally managed to get you to sleep after an eventful day for you.  Prior to me returning home, you were wrestling with daddy.  You refused your feed.  Daddy refused to give up.  Two persistent fellows have managed to get me worried, postponed my appointment and went home.  We believe you are probably in your teething process.  You have been drooling more, biting more, rubbing your ears much more too.  To be honest, it has been quite a sight seeing you rub your ears. 

You have been one active bubbly baby.  Awake most of the time.  Alert half the time cause the other half, you are probably already feeling sleepy yet refusing to sleep.  When you sleep, if you sleep, at best is an hour.  At the minimum is 15 minutes.  Thankfully, you are a baby who keeps to routine very well.  By 8pm, you would have knocked out all the way till 7am, with probably a pat or a cuddle middle of the night.  Oh yes, not forgetting, you have also routinely gotten used to hopping unto daddy's and mummy's bed by 5am.

You are started to practice your vocal cords by screaming and yelping.  Often times, we find you talking away to your toys.  The video below shows you blowing raspberries.  You have been so obsessed with this new skill that you do it anytime and anywhere! We had a really difficult time feeding you with you trying to flip and blow raspberries all at the same time.  That goes the same to changing your diaper.  Difficult but very amused.  I have grown to ask you to cooperate with mummy when it comes to changing diaper.  Give me one leg first, I'll tape one side of the diaper.  I'll return you your leg whilst you give me the other.  Heeeee... You have begun to express yourself by stretching your hand towards daddy and mummy to carry you.  Beginning to sit soon.  For now, you managed to sit on your own for about at max, 2 seconds.

I just asked daddy what has happened over the last one month.  He said that you have learned to shut your mouth real tight when you see a milk bottle coming your way. Hee.. Jokes aside, daddy and I love to just sit by your side looking at you sleep.  You are a miracle and will always be and we appreciate all that you have taught us.  Humanly, I know that I will never have this ability to love someone THIS much if not for you.  In having you, I am able to fathom just a little what heaven is like because you taught me just HOW much God is deeply madly in love with me, just as I am so deeply in love with you.

Precious little darling, daddy and mummy loves you.



No comments: