Saturday, April 19, 2008

*Yawn*

Yesterday we had a great time meeting Carol's entire entourage for her wedding. The groom came AFTER we finished our discussion. Mummy asked me today if he came to meet us on purpose to know how are we going to "torture" the brothers.

It was also a good opportunity that Pearly came out at night. Being a full-time mummy of 2, her schedule is packed to the brim. Her sons went for a party and she went for hers. After our discussion, we went shoe hunting. Initially, I thought it was her who was looking for a pair of shoes. After awhile, I realized that she was looking for a pair of shoe for me - EARLY birthday present. We couldn't find any so we made our way to Menotti for coffee. Didn't get to drink or have any dessert since their famous don't-know-what was out of stock. Well, made our way home and Pearly fetched Carol & Jan home and we both decided to continue with Teh Tarik.

The Vertical-Horizontal stripped Couple

The Entourage

A rare outing at NIGHT

Today while I was trying to manage 4 little children, Pearly called me asking me what type of heels I like. I was touched really. Yet, I was also struggling to manage the 4 children since they were fighting. Next thing I knew, she called me and told me she's on my way to my office. When she arrived, I just couldn't talk to her at all cause I had a child ran away from me. I was trying to stay really calm as I had another 3 children following behind me. It was really a good thing Pearly came cause she helped me with those 3 while I get busy with 1. After awhile, I decided to get my boss down & it was quite dramatic. That was in the afternoon. I had another same scenario in the evening. Took about an hour to settle.

When boss and I sat down to process the whole situation, he told me "Sandra, I think we have scared your friend. She looked traumatized when she saw me.". Haha!!! Well, today was the first time a friend of mine see me in action at work. Haaa!!!!

Anyway, it was more than a full-day of work for me today. When I returned home, the conversations with Pearly & the gift she got for me finally settled in. It's not only a very nice gift... but a gift that's bought with much thought as it was supposed to be all-matching. More importantly, I appreciate the effort because this girl's already very very tired yet she went out of her comfort zone.

*zonked*

No comments: