Sunday, April 06, 2008

Room for improvement!!!

I'm back to HopeKids after a 6-month sabbatical break. I was so nervous leading games that I couldn't get to sleep till 2am on Saturday night. That is because I know that no matter how much I can visualize what's going to happen or how well the script can be, when I am up on stage, it's "do or die".

I was rather glad that the children enjoyed the game although it was a tad messy (partly due to my not-so-good instructions). And no matter what, there's always always room for improvement!!!

Joined the Tan family to celebrate Ian's birthday. *sigh*... This is still one kid I can't trick to be carried by me. I tried bribery, reward, etc, still doesn't work. But then again, today was just the 4th time that he saw Aunty San. Peace everybody!

No comments: