Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sister's back!

When you ask my sister to share with you something about her relationship with me, she would surely tell you "When I was young, my sister carried me and dropped me on my head so that's why she is smarter than me." Now if you ask her again, she have another thing to add on "My sister left me stranded at the airport!! She did not pick me up! I already told her that I will arrive on the 14th but don't know how she see the itinerary. Some more she choose to trust in the teletext than trust my words!"

Ya... My sister returned from US last night 11:55pm. I really really REALLY do not know how come I will make such a great mistake. I thought she'll return today & not tomorrow. Good thing, I live nearby the airport. Better than that, I just HAD a feeling that I cannot sleep early last night.

Anyway, had a FABULOUS time looking at the gifts she bought for me & mummy... Heehee.. Mummy say that I deserve all those gifts since I helped her a lot while she was away. But frankly, I was very touched. The gifts are not exactly cheap (although they were on discounts, factory outlets, etc) & those gifts are bought with exquisite care knowing my taste. Chatted with her then I konked out. Had HAD HAD to sleep. These days, I am like a zombie. Think I might have used too much brain juice at work. Hee...

No comments: