Friday, April 25, 2008

Itchy!

I'm no coffee drinker and I do not like to drink coffee. However, the aroma does a fantastic job in perking me up though.

Many thanks to the late nights these days, I found myself quite zombie-fied in the morning. I'll try to play the games on my mobile or read a book on the train so as to keep myself awake - for I have slept past my stop TWICE!

It is most interesting to know that for the past few days, the aroma of coffee at the coffeeshop kept calling out to me - DRINK ME!

I do not know is it a psychological state of mind but I do feel more awake after that cup of coffee. I then found myself compromising a little, each night thinking - that's fine, sleep a little later. There's coffee to help you. Part of me also does look forward to holding that plastic bag in my hand and sipping the straw.

Just for that split moment, I felt that I was an addict! I felt that I lost my ability to discipline myself. At that moment, the words from my boss rang - God has given us 24 hours and not 25. If you have used 8 hours fully and fruitfully at work, 2 hours for travelling, 8 hours to sleep, you still have 6 hours to do your personal things. How can it be not enough? You do not even need to do overtime. You just need to have very good time management skills. If you are working too much OT, then perhaps you are not working fruitfully. If you are too tired, perhaps you have too many things on your platter.

I do not know if I'm not working fruitfully or am I having too many things on my plate. I only know that my ezema has returned and it’s stress triggered.

*ItchY*!!!

No comments: