Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Joy

  1. Hello & Goodbye hugs & kisses from my kids at workplace... Melts my heart each time. Keeps me going in my 'so-called' job for this is more than a job to me. My life & passion.
  2. Late night chats with mum over my dinner... Makes me feel good seeing her lips break into a smile.
  3. Bringing daddy out for meal whenever I am not working on the weekends... I love that chuckle from daddy.
  4. Bible & Our Daily Journey with God... Gives me great joy when I talk to God or when I hear from Him.
  5. Daily journal... My way of reflecting & giving thanks & repenting.
  6. Pockets of time spent with Geo... It's amusing how we make time for each other in the midst of busy-ness, over an hour of lunch, over train rides even if it's just 4 stops.
  7. iPod... What would life be without music??? Tell me.
  8. Digicam... I just simply love being trigger free! Every moment should be captured.
  9. So many other things that life can offer and has offered!

No comments: