Sunday, March 23, 2008

Long weekend

I need another holiday from a happening weekend!!

Friday
Went with CG to Bedok Reservoir for a time of obstacles & tree climbing & flying foxing. Check out more photos here & check out Forest Adventure here.

Hee.. I particularly like portrait shots. Thanks JM!

Saturday
Together with Ced, Rianne (his daughter) & Geok Hong, we went to Bruno's house for a farewell party. Bruno, my Uni pal is moving down under for good! Well, I couldn't really capture a shot of Bruno cause he's super on the move. But my eye is always towards the young ones... *smile*

"Papa, I give you ok?"

Sunday
Made our way to the Singapore Flyer today after church, after CG discussion & after shepherding... $29.50 for 30 mins. Hmm.. My take? It's an experience indeed but do go when the IR is up. I would believe that the scenery is less of construction & more of beauty.


No comments: