Saturday, July 25, 2009

Master

Today is declared Dogs-grooming day! Each time I send my 2 dogs for grooming, along will come Abu..! Hee!
Today, Abu's owner was caught up with something so mummy and I went to pick 3 dogs up. It was havoc! It was messy (without Abu's owner)... Previously when Abu was at my place, it was him who bullies Sparkle, knowing that he has his backing of his owner. Today, Abu's all alone in a non-familiar environment and the only 靠山 (backing) is the famililar me. Sparkle, the smart one, seeing that Abu's all alone, bullied him. I believe there was a tinge of jealousy from Sparkle sharing me. Normally, only Sparkle would be sleeping on my bed. Today, I allowed Abu up my bed. Sparkle refused to let it go and made sure he come up as well. The thing about these two malteses is that when they sleep, they really sleep. HOWEVER, when disturbed, they get really alert and agitated with each other. So Abu was happily sleeping, Sparkle disturbed him and he woke up. I had to finally break the fight by putting them one on each side! Sparkle on left (and as I am writing this, he is at my foot) and Abu on my right, then, both slept till Abu's owner returned.
After the whole incident, I felt that ultimately, 一山不能藏二虎. There can't be two tigers living in a mountain. One of them, somehow, would have to reign over the other. Just like when Sparkle came in to my house, Spanner's position as the ONLY dog was taken away. Likewise, when Abu came today ownerless, it felt as if HIS position as the ONLY dog allowed in my room and on my bed is taken away.

The situation brought me to the song "Lord, I will bow to you". It's a very nice song. Lyrics are simple and truly, I cannot serve more than one master.

No comments: