Friday, February 08, 2008

F&N Orange

For without the hard work of the older generation, the younger generation will never be able to have such an enjoyment in life.

This Chinese Lunar New Year is a time when my dad reminisce his good 'ole days. To be more exact, ever since he had a stroke last March, he has been having dreams about his childhood days. This year, he made sure mummy & I buy F&N Orange. In his time, whenever they celebrate CNY, my granny will always buy F&N Orange & back then, it was a great luxury.

Despite poverty & lack that the older generation in my family faced, they did not succumb to circumstances & continued to work hard. I am enjoying the fruits of their labor & thus, I will work hard & hope that in future, my descendants will enjoy the fruits of my labor.

No comments: